Saturday, January 26, 2013

Line Tests

Coming off of the previous post, I had also done the line tests out of 2/5 environments  from my thumbnails. These took a lot longer than I thought, so I didn't quite finish the color tests, I only managed simple mood coloring. I may post the finished color tests, or I might not, considering it's getting quite close to a finished drawing (relatively speaking)

Here are the two areas I chose. I'm still experimenting with industrialization and Iceland (google the place, it is a God for pretty.) I did a factory, who is harnessing/abusing the power of a wolf stave to manufacture ____. And then I chose the witch's cottage. In the middle of ice, of Iceland.




Fun Fact: Iceland is known to be green, and Greenland is known to be ice. But Iceland does indeed have ICE, it's in the form of hot springs. How about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment