Saturday, March 2, 2013

Doodles and Life

Let's start with the latter. My life, is just draining and draining and just draining. 2 more weeks of this quarter and I don't know if I want to make it anymore. The way I've described it yesterday was "being shoved in a cold deep end over and over again and I can't swim" I am so tired of getting out and having someone push me back in. It's just rude, don't you think? I don't think I can handle the mental breakdowns in the middle of the night anymore. This is the first day I've been productive in like, a week. and I've been doodling. I want to finish these, but I really  need to get back to work. Yes, because I can't explain my problems in public, I just draw them. Awesome. [except that last one is really just a doodle] I spent about 20 minutes each on these.


In lighter news, I'm getting more comfortable drawing on a tablet rather than just coloring. Also, I realized this week that Kat does not like to back track. Whatever that means, right?

BACK TO WOOOORRRKKK.

[I may just disappear and upload everything during spring break]

No comments:

Post a Comment